Posted on February 13, 2011, in The Americans Podcast and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, biochrome, bubble gum, cannibals, dead, dead mech, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, monarchy, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, tyrants, undead, walking dead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.
- Shit. I think I might have to warp, twist, and redefine a genre. I guess I gotta do what I gotta do. 1 day ago
- No Room For Doubt storify.com/jakebible/no-r… via @jakebible 1 day ago
- @JarrettRush It is which is why it works for me. 1 day ago
- @JarrettRush That's what's worked for me. Everyone's hustle is different. Some master social media or cons or YouTube. I write the next book 1 day ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Too much of SFF with its head still stuck in the 20th century, I guess. Short-sighted in my estimation, but you do you. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com