Posted on February 29, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! I'll be posting my thoughts on Permuted Press later. Looking forward to the warm hugs and well wishes I'll receive! ;) 19 minutes ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 14 hours ago
- If ya missed it earlier, I made the Asheville Citizen-Times today! #AVL #Asheville citizen-times.com/story/life/201… 14 hours ago
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 15 hours ago
- Well, someone made the paper. Oh, it's me! citizen-times.com/story/life/201… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com