Posted on February 29, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @RichFiege Perfect idea! 1 hour ago
- Alright then. Admin tasks done. Debating whether to clean house or write first. Tough call. Maybe I should think on it over more coffee. 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today I will kill another chapter in the new Team Grendel novel. Then clean bathrooms and kitchen. I LIVE THE DREAM! 3 hours ago
- @BeccaBesser Same here. Today is that day. 19 hours ago
- Slow writing day. Lots of home tasks and running around. Yes, head is cut off while running around. I'M THE CHICKENMAN! 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com