Posted on March 9, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- "The sarcasm mixed with the action kept me glued to this book. It's been added as one of my favorite zombie books." amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 8 hours ago
- Have you had a look at my Brain Squeezin's? Blog, fiction, projects, ebook commerce, internety website goodness. bit.ly/17IGCLT 14 hours ago
- "I really like funny zombie books. Jazz hands, pink yoga pants & the part about the ball busting wife had me crying." amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 14 hours ago
- Looks like the zombie apocalypse has come to the suburbs! Z-Burbia: A Zombie Novel amzn.to/1gNGEXn 18 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today I edit. And edit. And edit. And...edit. 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com