Posted on April 27, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apex trilogy, apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, Metal and Ash, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @blumhouse: Looking to listen to more spooky stuff? Here's some of the best radio dramas out there: blumhouse.com/2015/10/08/the… http://t.co/A… 46 minutes ago
- Tweet is offensive 52 minutes ago
- Space stations! Long blades! Royal courts! Intrigue! Romance! BLOOD! Reign of Four: I is only $.99! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 1 hour ago
- RT @torbooks: Everyone loves a well-catered event, and the supernatural community is no different. bit.ly/1j8nRLx http://t.co/Gk4eF… 3 hours ago
- Need A signed Jake Bible zombie book? Going to be in #AVL this Sunday? I'll be at the #asheville #Zombie Walk! ashevillezombiewalk.com 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com