Posted on May 4, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It is the morning. Let us all hang our heads for a moment of silence as we mourn the sleep that has been lost. 51 minutes ago
- @AlasdairStuart KILL TUESDAY! KILL IT WITH FIRE! 52 minutes ago
- @bethrevis @dougibson @Malaprops Facebook page is here facebook.com/groups/3921340… Event is pinned on the page. Be great to have you there! 11 hours ago
- RT @bethrevis: Aspiring authors! Have you heard abt @bethrevis's writing advice book, #PAPERHEARTS? Launching Nov. 1! More details: http://… 11 hours ago
- @hatchingphoenix If you coat the tofu in some oil or don't pat it too dry when draining then it does stick. 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com