Posted on May 18, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, LEAF poetry slam, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, poetry, poetry slam, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, youth slam, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/09/04/fri… 14 hours ago
- RT @NicholausMedley: @ThinkMOOR @reKLINE_r @UnToldCarlisle http://t.co/22FdBBnup1 1 day ago
- @CandyandtheGirl I did. I have mad skills. 1 day ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: THE 3 EGOS, an apocalyptic #darkfantasy, is on #KindleUnlimited amazon.com/3-Egos-David-D… #horror #amwritingfantasy http://… 1 day ago
- Ooh, look what I get to be a part of! officeedgreenwood.com/jake-bible/ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com