Posted on May 18, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, LEAF poetry slam, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, poetry, poetry slam, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, youth slam, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 1 hour ago
- The Mega audiobook is stalking you! Swim faster! SWIM FASTER! goo.gl/0Ohjct 4 hours ago
- RT @mdawriter: Illinois school district orders teachers not to discuss #Ferguson and if students bring it up "change the subject." http://t… 10 hours ago
- We lost a good one. Rest well, @PGHolyfield You will be missed by many. 12 hours ago
- @johnmierau @DRSPodcast Word. 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com