Posted on May 18, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, LEAF poetry slam, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, poetry, poetry slam, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, youth slam, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I'm at the gas station getting gas! Right now! Real life is happening RIGHT NOW! 26 minutes ago
- @JamesRoyDaley Interesting. It's a crazy biz, man. Crazy! 27 minutes ago
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 15 hours ago
- Thanks for all the RTs, folks! And thanks for swinging by the website and reading my blog post! Y'all rock! 15 hours ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com