Posted on May 18, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, LEAF poetry slam, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, poetry, poetry slam, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, youth slam, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Hey, Folks! I'll be on the Words Without Pictures panel at ACE this Saturday! Come check it out! ashevillecomicexpo.org/panels/ 4 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley @Yetti_man @Lulubizou Yeah! Wait... 17 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: Yes. It's true. I'm with the same publisher as @jakebible. I predict an author-slap war is imminent. #theBlack 17 hours ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: Post on developing story ideas (via @jakebible's site) jakebible.com/2014/06/04/vie… 17 hours ago
- It's morning again! Or is it...? Yeah, it is. But, maybe it's not... Nope. Totally morning. Perhaps it's- *bitch slap self* Right. Coffee. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com