Posted on June 8, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I always forget about KMFDM. Silly me. Great music to write by. 31 minutes ago
- I spelled silhouette right the first time! I think i should just quit writing while I'm ahead. It can only go down from here. 1 hour ago
- Want my views on writing and publishing? Check out Views From The Captain's Chair! goo.gl/7ARvTY 1 hour ago
- @JonathanFluck @pnichman Hush! I'm writing! ;) 2 hours ago
- The latest Views From The Captain's Chair post, in which I instruct rules to eat a bag of dicks. That's literature! jakebible.com/2014/03/12/vie… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com