Posted on June 8, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia #4: Be Your Social Media Self jakebible.com/2015/07/01/wri… 9 minutes ago
- RT @thinkprogress: This is the SEVENTH southern black church in flames since the Charleston shooting thkpr.gs/3676023 http://t.co/Mjh… 13 hours ago
- RT @scottsigler: I just pre-ordered @MattFnWallace's new book ENVY OF ANGELS. Because it's @MattFnWallace. amazon.com/Envy-Angels-Ma… 13 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: The kids run scared from creatures who want their brains! Get @jakebible's SCARESCAPES 3 here: amzn.to/1g6Ehmq ht… 1 day ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Want to give someone shit on Twitter? How about @FoxNews @CNN or ANY US news outlet for their appalling lack of black ch… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com