Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 56 minutes ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: #Zombies versus directed-energy weapons and, of course, the mythical Hydra permutedpress.com/blogs/zombies-… 1 hour ago
- Thank you for the RTs! You. Yes, I'm thanking you. Just you. Not him. Not her. Just you. Feel special, you special flower, you. 1 hour ago
- RT @HighlandBrews: Thunderstruck Release Party! Music by Delta Moon starts at 6:30! #avlbeer #music 2 hours ago
- Only 11 hours left to get Z-Burbia for $.99! Read the book that started the bestselling series! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com