Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @scottsigler: Awesome signage at @phoenixcomicon, with my pahtnah @ARealGirl. This con seems to have its shit together. http://t.co/80Ml… 5 hours ago
- RT @megan_shepherd: Asheville friends! twitter.com/Malaprops/stat… 6 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace Dude. Food at cons is expensive. I'm taking all my cheese with me. And all my beer. And all my bourbon. I'm not gonna share! 9 hours ago
- @coach_roark @concarolinas Exactaly! 9 hours ago
- @AletheaKontis @DavidBCoe Yes! You should totally come next year! 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com