Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Dead Mech is rocking the charts right now! Thank you, EVERYONE! amazon.com/Dead-Mech-Apex… 13 hours ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 13 hours ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 16 hours ago
- @boozysmurf Thanks! 17 hours ago
- RT @boozysmurf: .@jakebible your words are like Pokemon to me: gotta catch 'em all. Just finishing "intentional haunting" and loving it! 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com