Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Now I write my ass off! Which is a shame since I have such a fine ass. *smacks it* That's right. Oh, yeah. 24 minutes ago
- @skoota48 Misspelled words? 40 minutes ago
- Good Morning! I tore apart the PC (it died) writing station and threw in my old Macbook. I feel the new zen already. Word to my wordspace! 47 minutes ago
- @skoota48 I'm not offended since I don't do the proofreading. My publisher does all of that. 48 minutes ago
- RT @CyberCowboy: bah saw #TheAmericans was treanding thought @JakeBible's wonderful novel was becoming mainstream. 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com