Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- A pro writing podcast for pro writers and those that would like to be. Also, for you. Yes, you. YOU! jakebible.com/category/writi… 52 minutes ago
- RT @thegearheart: Want to come see me read, live at #DragonCon2015? facebook.com/events/1714069… 2 hours ago
- The Con Game! Episode #11 of Writing In Suburbia is ready to assault your earholes. I assume that's where you listen. jakebible.com/category/writi… 3 hours ago
- @RichFiege One can always try. 4 hours ago
- @JAHite Kill them both! KILL THEM ALL! 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com