Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Peace bit.ly/1z7iPFa 1 hour ago
- Did you read last week's Views from the Captain's Chair? New one tomorrow so you better catch up! jakebible.com/category/views… 2 hours ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: If you wanna go right to the e-book of ATLANTA BURNS, it's only $3.99 at present: amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 2 hours ago
- RT @CptnRedBeard376: That's the dude who wrote the New Testament, obviously. RT @jakebible: Who is this Jake Bible guy? Find out here http… 14 hours ago
- Who is this Jake Bible guy? Find out a little more here bit.ly/1DDYSaG 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com