Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mad Max: Fury Road. Add my voice to the cacophony of HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! 7 hours ago
- Catching up on @MattFnWallace & @mightymur Ditch Diggers podcast. Great stuff for those that want to know about the JOB of writing. 13 hours ago
- Sometimes all you need is a little Martin Denny on Pandora to make things right in the world. 1 day ago
- Saturday. Just sayin'. 2 days ago
- Rosy Palms #NewTLCShows 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com