Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @sg1fan Yep. Being produced right now. Probably won't be ready until end of the month though. 2 hours ago
- Get Z-Burbia in audiobook form! Because your earholes will thank you! goo.gl/rJlKYO 2 hours ago
- Views From The Captain’s Chair! Episode Ten: Rules Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks! wp.me/pAwLz-W6 3 hours ago
- When I'm done writing today I will probably do some writing. There may be pasta between. 4 hours ago
- Schedule conflicts suck. Like full on suck ass. Pucker up and hoover the a-hole suck. 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com