Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @ScottEPond @paul_e_cooley And ranch! Never forget the ranch! I wear it with pride! 1 hour ago
- @unclemonster Yes! Crush their souls then pizza! The plan is set! 2 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley Just be sure to knock first. I'm naked. 2 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley "Last minute items"? Just say you're burying the bodies, man. Everyone can see right through the rouse. 2 hours ago
- FRIDAY! Unfortunately, I don't get to sleep in tomorrow due to a debate tournament. I won't be debating, just judging. I WILL JUDGE THEM! 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com