Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Kaiju Winter is only $.99 for the next couple of days! Get it while the gettin' is good! amazon.com/Kaiju-Winter-E… 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! Time to kill another novel and then dive right into the next. Then there will be vacation! And rum! And margaritas! And rum! 3 hours ago
- @scottsigler Fluffernutter! No, wait...EVIL Fluffernutter! *nailed it* 13 hours ago
- @jchutchins @spiritualtramp Scotty Mountain HIIIIIIGH! Colorado! 13 hours ago
- @scottsigler @flamelauthor @mashable Well, America has been growing people that look like pears for decades. It was only a matter of time. 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com