Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/02/12/fri… https://t.co/6CnlCOn1LP 15 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley Get better, man. I'll have to find a new nemesis if you kick it. That would be a HUGE pain in the ass. ;) 18 hours ago
- Hey @paul_e_cooley ! Are you dead yet? Asking for a friend. 19 hours ago
- Good Morning! I have wrangled the scanner and forced it to make the PDF I want. I AM A GOD!!! 1 day ago
- RT @suespat: #FF Weekend is coming! @writer_anthony @jakebible @GregFGifune @PVBrett @cischafer @BrandSanderson @PatrickRothfuss @tadwillia… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com