Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Gotta get to the writing. After toast. Can't write without toast. THIS IS LAW! 4 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace But platform. The platform leads to all success! ALL HAIL THE PLATFORM! *sobs* *finishes strawberry Boone's Farm* Platform... 18 hours ago
- Dude! There are so many folks I have only known virtually that I'll get to meet in the flesh at DragonCon. Cool. Looking forward to it! 18 hours ago
- RT @DelilahSDawson: If you're near Durham, NC on Thursday, September 17, join me, @UrsulaV, @monicabyrne13, and @GailZMartin here: https://… 18 hours ago
- RT @SamSykesSwears: Hey, @scottsigler is doing an AMA on r/fantasy. Please come and take this very seriously, guys. reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comm… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com