Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- A Snapshot Of Violence bit.ly/1BkDuVS 1 hour ago
- RT @GreyMatterPress: The Daily Dread is out! paper.li/GreyMatterPres… Stories via @novaren @EXTREMEINDIE @jakebible 2 hours ago
- I'm not just a novel writing machine. I also have some short stuffs out there. bit.ly/1y8lHlq 19 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Never Stop bit.ly/1sveBor 21 hours ago
- Need a good horror novel for your young adult? Try Little Dead Man! #ZRA #YA bit.ly/1xXvxo0 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com