Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- This is Halloween! This is Halloween! amzn.to/17fvoLU 3 hours ago
- Zombies. Cannibals. Conjoined twins. Post-apocalyptic horror for the YA reader. Little Dead Man. bit.ly/16xh3tD 19 hours ago
- Want to know What's Up with Jake Bible Fiction? Subscribe to the blog or just swing by. jakebible.com/category/whats… 22 hours ago
- Free 100 word fiction every single Friday! But available every day of the week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
- @ShotsofJameson It'll be published before you could get it read! @severedpress moves fast! Look for it soon! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com