Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @CyberCowboy Nothing is getting made yet. Working on pitches and scripts in hopes of getting stuffs made. 3 hours ago
- @KatieDugger1989 I shall! :) 3 hours ago
- Writing comic book scripts is a hell of a lot of fun. It's also challenging as hell. Whole other way for my brain to go. 5 hours ago
- Writing graphic novel pitches. Writing comic book scripts. Outlining Z-Burbia 6: Rocky Mountain Die. It picked the wrong week to quit meth. 5 hours ago
- @chadwickginther Totally. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com