Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Looking for cool new horror/scifi for the kids? Here is ScareSCapes Book One: Phantom Limbs! Now available in print! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 2 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: SCARESCAPES: PHANTOM LIMBS from Jake Bible is now available in paperback! Get it here: amzn.to/1TQ3gKQ 3 hours ago
- @MalcusD No spoilers! 4 hours ago
- Now available in print from all fine booksellers! ScareScapes Book One: Phantom Limbs! It's Goosebumps in space! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 5 hours ago
- Seriously considering putting Elsbeth in a dance fight. I shit you not, people. A brutal, bloody dance fight. My brain is cukoopants. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com