Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 2 hours ago
- Thanks for the RTs, y'all! I'f say the checks are in the mail, but I'd be lying. Spiders. Spiders are in the mail. 3 hours ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 4 hours ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 19 hours ago
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com