Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I got a fever! A fever for a... Nope, I just got a fever. *hack* *cough* 25 minutes ago
- Oh, and good morning. How are you doing today? 7 hours ago
- For those thinking being a full-time writer means you'll have more time to do whatever, you're wrong. You have less time. Way less. 7 hours ago
- You never make it as a writer. There is always the chance it will all crumble and fall apart. The second you forget that means failure. 7 hours ago
- Being a writer for a living means you are always looking at the next project. You can't relax and think you've made it because you haven't. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com