Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Did you read last night's drabble? No? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? jakebible.com/2015/02/27/fri… 4 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Stuck bit.ly/1C3uHW5 4 hours ago
- The novel that started it all: DEAD MECH! Now available as an all new audiobook! #zombies bit.ly/1yggncx 6 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Bottom support of our loveseat. 6 hours ago
- I can't build, but I can rig! instagram.com/p/zpt-vwpMNY/ 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com