Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MattFnWallace: Writers eat last. That's the maxim in EVERY SINGLE content-driven industry. It's last-century bullying horseshit and it … 1 hour ago
- @pnichman PANTS ARE FOR THE WEAK! 1 hour ago
- @JRMurdock Where the slide is broken and the sewsaw has teeth. 1 hour ago
- So, to sum up: writing full time doesn't mean more free time. It can actually mean less. Counterintuitive, I know. 1 hour ago
- Not having scripts and pitches ready means I'll be just a drop in the deluge they receive. Oh, well. I'll just cross my fingers. 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com