Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @paul_e_cooley Everyone's process is their own. No wrong way. The end product is all that matters. 47 minutes ago
- I dropped a hot, steaming post about first drafts yesterday. Have a smell, I mean, uh, read. jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 12 hours ago
- Not all first drafts are created equal. Read why I think you can actually consider your draft as good. Maybe. jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 15 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 15 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley YOU leave those eggplants alone! 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com