Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 3 hours ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 4 hours ago
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 7 hours ago
- Last day to get Kaiju Winter for $.99! GIANT MONSTERS CAN BE YOURS FOR LESS THAN A DOLLAR! amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 7 hours ago
- @pnichman Look for it at the end if next week! :) 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com