Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- RT @PermutedPress: #FF these Permuted Press authors @sheriw1965 @DeadMeatNovel @crawford4033 @TimWLong @derekjgoodman @daviddunwoody @rthom… 2 hours ago
- 25 4 & 5 star reviews! Z-Burbia! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 2 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party ain't just for Fridays! Have a look, have a read, have a good time in 100 words! bit.ly/ZTJ53b 2 hours ago
- Be sure to get your pre-order in for Natural Born Cyborgs! bit.ly/ZKwC1a 4 hours ago
- Sometimes all you have is family. Especially when that family is your undead twin on your back. Little Dead Man. bit.ly/15Ji3ji 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com