Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Stuck bit.ly/1C3uHW5 30 minutes ago
- The novel that started it all: DEAD MECH! Now available as an all new audiobook! #zombies bit.ly/1yggncx 2 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Fighting The Future Ignorance bit.ly/1sve1XP 4 hours ago
- Not sure what Jake Bible novel to get? Feel free to browse! bit.ly/1C3nXaL 5 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley Everyone's process is their own. No wrong way. The end product is all that matters. 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com