Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 47 minutes ago
- Come join me at the Asheville Comic Expo! I'll be there from 11-6. My panel on writing starts at 3! ashevillecomicexpo.org/special-guests/ 1 hour ago
- @paul_e_cooley Leave my ghoulies alone! 2 hours ago
- @MikeGomersall Thank YOU! 2 hours ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: Every personal truth has a shelf life. 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com