Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! Too much insanity and too much work. Gonna be dark the next few days. Word to your getting through these fuckered times, yo. 3 hours ago
- RT @elonjames: We. Are. Live. Son. @TWiBprime live from #Feguson - Listen live here: http//twib.me/live #TWIBnation 12 hours ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 15 hours ago
- RT @alansitomer: Rockin’ author @carrieryan inspires us all with this video on the importance of attitude for writers! https://t.co/8IC0h7z… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com