Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @reverenderyk: NOIR AT THE BAR: ATLANTA is now a thing. On April 3, we will feature readings at McCray's Tavern by Eryk Pruitt,... https… 5 hours ago
- RT @LawrenceBlock: #InCaseYouMissedTheMemo After the First Death—a Scudder forerunner—FREE on all Amazon sites for the next 18 hours. https… 7 hours ago
- Saturday. In case you were confused. Admit it. You were. All good now. 7 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/02/12/fri… https://t.co/6CnlCOn1LP 1 day ago
- @paul_e_cooley Get better, man. I'll have to find a new nemesis if you kick it. That would be a HUGE pain in the ass. ;) 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com