Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @davidearle Yep. Oh, well. Live and learn (and pay). ;) 8 hours ago
- @davidearle An accountant and educate yourself. I have one. He screwed up. Big time. 8 hours ago
- RT @DanDanTheArtMan: "In Perpetuity" by @jakebible is on sale for a buck today! amazon.com/In-Perpetuity-… Check out the awesome cover! Looks r… 12 hours ago
- @davidearle Taxes! Dude, I have some recent experience with that shit. Not exactly good experience. More like "learning" experience. 15 hours ago
- So, if I was to do a writing podcast of just me chatting about being a pro writer, what topics would you like me to cover? 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com