Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- You like giant monsters that want to devour the world? I know you do! Get the Kaiju Winter series! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 50 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Shortening Won't Do bit.ly/1AcbnE3 2 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Come join the Friday Night Drabble Party! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 5 hours ago
- Thank you for the RTs!!! You folks sure know how to make a deranged mind feel normal! NOW COME HERE SO I CAN HUG YOUR FACES!!! 18 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Break bit.ly/1C3vFle 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com