Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- My military space opera, In Perpetuity, is $.99 & filled with so much foul language it's freaking people out! I win! amazon.com/Perpetuity-Jak… 2 hours ago
- RT @johnhartness: World Horror Con spotlight - @JakeBible puts the Zombie back in the Suburbs! amzn.to/1A6JON6 2 hours ago
- Having one of those days? Don't sweat it. Soon you'll have one of those other days. Writing is a long haul, y'all. 5 hours ago
- It is morning. I shall start writing. Then it will be midday. I shall be writing. Then afternoon. More writing. Food? I have coffee. BAM! 7 hours ago
- RT @JupiterBleu: This fucking society teaches us that if we're not stressed, we're being lackadaisical 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com