Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @JohnJosephAdams I think @scottsigler has. 53 minutes ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: You let muslin in and then you'll get rayon, chenille, chintz, shantung, and omg, taffeta Keep our fabrics pure https:… 2 hours ago
- RT @Malaprops: Support our beloved Lauren Harr After the Loss of her Unborn Child | Medical Expenses - YouCaring youcaring.com/lauren-harr-47… #c… 2 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold is now available! So much chaos and carnage and killing and crazies! Oh my! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 15 hours ago
- Zombies! Elite special forces! Blind assassin cults! Cannibals! CANNIBALS! Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com