Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @paul_e_cooley @Yetti_man @Lulubizou Yeah! Wait... 13 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: Yes. It's true. I'm with the same publisher as @jakebible. I predict an author-slap war is imminent. #theBlack 13 hours ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: Post on developing story ideas (via @jakebible's site) jakebible.com/2014/06/04/vie… 13 hours ago
- It's morning again! Or is it...? Yeah, it is. But, maybe it's not... Nope. Totally morning. Perhaps it's- *bitch slap self* Right. Coffee. 1 day ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com