Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the suburbs! Z-Burbia 2: Parkway To Hell audiobook is here! goo.gl/rOrrij 2 hours ago
- I give my opinion on the Permuted Press mess. It's just that- my opinion. jakebible.com/2014/10/20/the… 4 hours ago
- @sblackmoore Where was this advice last week? Coulda used it then. Sheesh. 4 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 4 hours ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com