Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Asheville! You can order Little Dead Man directly from @malaprops at your leisure! goo.gl/Y90q05 #avl #asheville #YA #zombies 37 minutes ago
- RT @BrianKeene: An Amish magus vs a demonically possessed tree, Bigfoot, mercenaries, and a globalist cabal bent on world domination. http:… 2 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley Thats why there's a whole team now. Safety in numbers. 2 hours ago
- @KateSherrod @AlanBaxter Don't put that responsibility on me! ;) 2 hours ago
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com