Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @paul_e_cooley: New Blog Post: Cover Reveal–Mimes - Here we are, Fiendlings. The cover for the “Mimes” ebook. This is the first in... ht… 4 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/07/03/fri… 5 hours ago
- @ChuckWendig @ghostfinder We shotgun beers. Literally and figuratively. 7 hours ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: Amazon is increasing the importance of reviews so hey ahem if you like a book by any author... *stares* http://t.co/J7… 7 hours ago
- RT @Mad_Bint: For all the perfect snowflakes ;) funny but true. Writing In Suburbia #4: Be Your Social Media Self wp.me/pAwLz-1bF vi… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com