Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @johnmierau Plex. Plex. Plex. Plex. Have I mentioned Plex? Plex. 48 minutes ago
- RT @RT_America: UN panel slams US for police brutality, torture on.rt.com/hfpnzm http://t.co/Hrf60wzT5x 57 minutes ago
- RT @occupythemob: http://t.co/nremepXqHn 1 hour ago
- RT @YourAnonNews: Seattle: #Ferguson protesters defy police attempts to stop them from reaching tree lighting ceremony http://t.co/dti74j8W… 1 hour ago
- Black Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-160 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com