Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @KevinHearne @ChuckWendig Contreau is the way to go. You avoid the 3am Triple Sec gut burn. Plus, you know, the whole quality thing. 1 hour ago
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 3 hours ago
- The Mega audiobook is stalking you! Swim faster! SWIM FASTER! goo.gl/0Ohjct 6 hours ago
- @Buncombian @PluckyChicken Ha! Very small world! Gotta love this town! 12 hours ago
- @PluckyChicken Excellent! 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com