Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/10/09/fri… 8 hours ago
- @pnichman All the books! ALL THE BOOKS! 12 hours ago
- RT @PenguinClassics: RT for chance to win Thomas Ligotti's SONGS OF A DEAD DREAMER & GRIMSCRIBE! bit.ly/1PeScoa @JeffVanderMeer htt… 14 hours ago
- RT @HorrorWriters: #HalloweenHaunts: Spooky Lit – Why Spooky Matters to Young Readers by Angela Yuriko Smith horror.org/halloween-haun… 15 hours ago
- Just launched the group for the Asheville/WNC Writers Coffeehouse! Join up, y'all, and spread the word! facebook.com/groups/3921340… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com