Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @FacultyofHorror: Check out the newest episode of @Pseudopod_org & let @necromandrea scare the crap out of you bit.ly/1RzUX2R ht… 15 minutes ago
- RT @PJ_Madbint: Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-1eC via @jakebible 16 minutes ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/10/09/fri… 15 hours ago
- @pnichman All the books! ALL THE BOOKS! 20 hours ago
- RT @PenguinClassics: RT for chance to win Thomas Ligotti's SONGS OF A DEAD DREAMER & GRIMSCRIBE! bit.ly/1PeScoa @JeffVanderMeer htt… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com