Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 5 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 7 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 9 hours ago
- @jchutchins MY GOD! EVERY NOW AND THEN IT FALLS APART! BECAUSE FULL OF STARS! 11 hours ago
- @jchutchins Best not to look at it and just turn around, Bright Eyes. 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com