Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @scottsigler Fluffernutter! No, wait...EVIL Fluffernutter! *nailed it* 7 hours ago
- @jchutchins @spiritualtramp Scotty Mountain HIIIIIIGH! Colorado! 7 hours ago
- @scottsigler @flamelauthor @mashable Well, America has been growing people that look like pears for decades. It was only a matter of time. 8 hours ago
- Asheville! You can order Little Dead Man directly from @malaprops at your leisure! goo.gl/Y90q05 #avl #asheville #YA #zombies 12 hours ago
- RT @Richard_Kadrey: SANDMAN SLIM is part of a great new Humble Bundle book package that includes @neilhimself, @BurningBunnies & others. ht… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com