Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @MattFnWallace @ChuckWendig Shhhh! Don't wake the flute! 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! I nearly broke my brain yesterday. Today I shall succeed! NEARLY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! #OperationBrainBreak 3 hours ago
- 12K words down & my brain feels like Jell-O. I still have another 2k words to go to hit my needed goal today. Dinner first. Dinner first... 16 hours ago
- @bookshelfbattle Possibly. Send details. 1 day ago
- I dropped another episode of Writing In Suburbia on yo ass! jakebible.com/2015/07/24/wri… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com