Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What happens when antibiotics no longer work? Find out in AntiBio, a post-apocalyptic thriller! bit.ly/1yb6nCZ 10 minutes ago
- RT @HiJayPosey: I imagine a utopian future where someone can express a sense of wonder on the internet and no one shows up to explain why i… 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Corner Market bit.ly/1BXStoy 2 hours ago
- Cults! Cannibals! HOAs! The zombie apocalypse meets suburban America! Z-Burbia! bit.ly/1wVBGgF 5 hours ago
- First review of Z-Birbia 5: The Bleeding Heartland is in! 5 stars! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-5-The… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com