Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- So far my morning parenting has included the phrase "For God's sake, share the fucking Tofurky!" It's gonna be one of those days. 4 hours ago
- @BrianRathbone I thought you were Brian? 4 hours ago
- It's Goosebumps in deep space! ScareScapes books 1 & 2 are available as ebooks now! Scifi/horror for the childrens! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 14 hours ago
- A "scary scifi story that won't let you stop turning the pages", ScareScapes 1 is out! Middle grade scifi/horror! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 17 hours ago
- ScareScapes books 1 & 2 are available in ebook! Scifi/horror goodness! Jake Bible fiction for the chidlrens! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com