Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Why, this here review of Little Dead Man sure makes for a fine Friday evening. contagiousreads.com/review-little-… 3 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 7 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 10 hours ago
- RT @ContagiousLinds: #Review: Little Dead Man by Jake Bible wp.me/p3J1H4-1sr @jakebible @permutedpress 10 hours ago
- RT @ContagiousReads: #Review: Little Dead Man by Jake Bible wp.me/p3J1H4-1sr @jakebible @permutedpress 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com