Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @elonjames: We. Are. Live. Son. @TWiBprime live from #Feguson - Listen live here: http//twib.me/live #TWIBnation 5 hours ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 7 hours ago
- RT @alansitomer: Rockin’ author @carrieryan inspires us all with this video on the importance of attitude for writers! https://t.co/8IC0h7z… 8 hours ago
- Hello, Twitter! I've been writing all day. Goodbye, Twitter! Dinner is ready. #CantStopTheSalsa 8 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com