Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Good Morning! Today I edit. And edit. And edit. And...edit. 1 hour ago
- Looking for autographed copies of my print or ebooks? I know you are! bit.ly/17quxqR 1 hour ago
- Give the gift of the zombie apocalypse this season! US: amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… UK: amazon.co.uk/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 16 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party ain't just for Fridays! Have a look, have a read, have a good time in 100 words! bit.ly/ZTJ53b 18 hours ago
- Be sure to get your pre-order in for Natural Born Cyborgs! bit.ly/ZKwC1a 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com