Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @mplested: Get Published Episode 146 – Alasdair Stuart: Podcasting is Publishing wp.me/pfgis-17j 52 minutes ago
- Read the horror/adventure series called "Exciting!" "Hilarious!" "Insane!" MEGA! bit.ly/1IHxtme 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Don't Look Back bit.ly/1wbflKG 4 hours ago
- RT @_GrandOldBoy_: #AudioDrama #AudioFiction @NRTonWJUB @noirdame @RiotCast @jakebible @BrianRathbone @CBR @TheMikeBennett @VoiceFiction @V… 4 hours ago
- 9.2 for same price as 4.2? Not even a choice. 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com