Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Free micro-fiction for you! Come and join the Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 hour ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: The one thing I'd say is universally true though about cracking publishing: There's always another way. 4 hours ago
- I give good drabble! Free micro-fiction every friday. Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 4 hours ago
- Good Morning! I am drinking coffee and signing contracts. Gotta keep that Salvage Merc One train a rollin'. ROLLIN'! 9 hours ago
- RT @suespat: #FF Best wishes to @writer_anthony @GregFGifune @tadwilliams @MrsTad @PatrickRothfuss @jakebible @cischafer @PVBrett 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com