Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @scottsigler: Sweet! ALIVE in here with @WesChu and @LordGrimdark: 8 Best Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books Coming Out in July http://t.co/MUxq42… 3 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: Pre-order the Parsec Award finalist short novelette "Mimes" from Amazon.com. It will make you shiver. http:/… 3 hours ago
- I am so pleased by this I could squirt. But I won't. I have my dignity. twitter.com/verge/status/6… 14 hours ago
- The 4th episode of Writing In Suburbia is in the feed! Have a listen and learn a little of my life as a pro writer. jakebible.com/category/writi… 16 hours ago
- Got iTunes? Like podcasts about pro writing? Like rambling stories about mowing the lawn? This is for you! itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wri… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com