Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @ChuckWendig ROBOTIST! MURDER! BEEP BOOP BEEP! 10 hours ago
- It's Friday. That means another free drabble. Party is around 6pm or so. Fashionably late is cool. You are welcome. jakebible.com/category/frida… 13 hours ago
- I AM GOING TO TAINT PUNCH THIS NOVEL INTO SUBMISSION! 15 hours ago
- @DelilahSDawson It's a great store and Asheville is an awesome town to visit (and live in). Drinks on me if I can make it and you have time. 17 hours ago
- @DelilahSDawson On a different note, I see you'll be in Asheville next week. I'm going to try to swing in that night, kid schedules willing. 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com