Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I have wrangled the scanner and forced it to make the PDF I want. I AM A GOD!!! 6 hours ago
- RT @suespat: #FF Weekend is coming! @writer_anthony @jakebible @GregFGifune @PVBrett @cischafer @BrandSanderson @PatrickRothfuss @tadwillia… 7 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: The Hazmat team come face to face with a biological entity on a inhospitable ice planet. Hazmat is out NOW! https://t.co/… 17 hours ago
- @ProjectiRadio Word to your podcasts, yo. ;) 17 hours ago
- RT @tr1sarahtops: Ok, @jakebible you caught me completely off-guard. Was NOT expecting to find myself crying at the end of Z-burbia 6 👏 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com