Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @Biscuitus Come up to Asheville on Sept. 20th for Asheville Comic Expo! I'll have a table! @PermutedPress 1 hour ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 2 hours ago
- RT @paul_mannering: Charlotte Pudding was almost happy with her life. Apart from her homicidal toaster, dead parents, and general ennui. h… 3 hours ago
- @Biscuitus @PermutedPress Calm down, Biscuit. CALM DOWN!!! 3 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: Conjoined twin brothers: Living vs #Undead. The #zombie #apocalypse just got weird... LITTLE DEAD MAN by @jakebible http… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com