Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Today is the last day to get Reign of Four: I for only $.99! Or that's what they tell me. HURRY! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 28 minutes ago
- Writing In Suburbia #15: It All Happens At The Bar! is available now! Huzzah! jakebible.com/category/writi… 42 minutes ago
- Did ya hear? I'll have a table and be a judge at the costume contest this Sunday at the #Asheville #Zombie Walk! ashevillezombiewalk.com 3 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #15: It All Happens At The Bar jakebible.com/2015/10/08/wri… http://t.co/VhkJPnhrD2 3 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace @TorDotComPub Crushing what? CRUSHING WHAT? Oh, God, why must there be only one announcement! 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com