Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Alright then. Admin tasks done. Debating whether to clean house or write first. Tough call. Maybe I should think on it over more coffee. 24 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Today I will kill another chapter in the new Team Grendel novel. Then clean bathrooms and kitchen. I LIVE THE DREAM! 1 hour ago
- @BeccaBesser Same here. Today is that day. 17 hours ago
- Slow writing day. Lots of home tasks and running around. Yes, head is cut off while running around. I'M THE CHICKENMAN! 18 hours ago
- RT @sblackmoore: PSA: There is NO SHAME in shilling your books. Yes, I get why it feels dirty. But it isn't. And if it is it's in a good wa… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com