Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Did you see the latest free drabble drop? Bam! it did! Read some free micro-fiction now! Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 6 hours ago
- @johnhornor @MattFnWallace @Nathan_R_Long Dude! It is tight. Down to the last minute it has you. 7 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace Any movie where Paul Bettany plays Chauser is a win in my book. 7 hours ago
- @Nathan_R_Long @MattFnWallace Diggstown is so good that my autocorrect fills it in for me. No joke. 7 hours ago
- @scottsigler I actually had no idea. Devious minds think alike, eh? I'll have to listen ASAP. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com