Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @paul_e_cooley And this is different from any other time how? 47 minutes ago
- Getting ready to talk The Biz with @paul_e_cooley @riznphnx and @johnmierau There might be sarcasm involved. Maybe. 47 minutes ago
- AntiBio is still rockin' the charts! Thank you! amazon.com/AntiBio-Apocal… 1 hour ago
- @unclemonster @hatchingphoenix Now I wish I had kept my Polaroid. Actually, I wish I had kept the film! That stuff goes for a fortune! 1 hour ago
- Had a reader email me a very sensitive subject. I thanked her and blogged about it. Let me know your thoughts! jakebible.com/2014/04/16/vie… 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com