Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Hey UK folks! Z-Burbia is on sale for only 99p! Go get you some zombie apocalypse goodness! amazon.co.uk/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 hour ago
- RT @LauraBest1: Ah! Nifty! “@jakebible: One Foggy Night: A DEAD MECH Prequel Short for FREE! amzn.to/15UXwsH” 1 hour ago
- @LintBow Thanks! 1 hour ago
- RT @christopherhow9: Just downloaded Z-Burbia by @jakebible on kindle. Fantastic horror book on offer for only 99p right now, got to be wor… 1 hour ago
- One Foggy Night: A DEAD MECH Prequel Short for FREE! amzn.to/15UXwsH 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com