Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia #7: Taxes Are Death! jakebible.com/2015/07/29/wri… 1 hour ago
- @r33fking @EugeneComicCon Well, no, of course not. Alpaca goes with everything. 1 hour ago
- Another great review for ScareScapes just in! bookwormforkids.blogspot.com/2015/07/review… 3 hours ago
- @r33fking @EugeneComicCon Only if you promise no socks with Birks. ;) 3 hours ago
- Just found out about @EugeneComicCon being a thing! They should totally invite a hometown boy back home to rock the con. *wink* 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com