Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @CyberCowboy: bah saw #TheAmericans was treanding thought @JakeBible's wonderful novel was becoming mainstream. 8 hours ago
- @jchutchins Word. 13 hours ago
- Rodrigo y Gabriella is my soundtrack for writing Mega 2: Baja Blood. Has that latin flavor with some serious high energy! 13 hours ago
- Want my views on writing and publishing? Check out Views From The Captain's Chair! goo.gl/7ARvTY 13 hours ago
- Views From The Captain’s Chair! Episode Fifteen: The Writer’s Obligation? wp.me/pAwLz-Yl 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com