Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Two brothers. One alive, one dead. How will they survive the world they know nothing about? #YA #zombies bit.ly/16xh3tD 7 hours ago
- Have you had a look at my Brain Squeezin's? Blog, fiction, projects, ebook commerce, internety website goodness. bit.ly/17IGCLT 9 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Bummer. Oh, well. 11 hours ago
- @AngryBearGrimm That's the enthusiasm I'm looking for! 11 hours ago
- @AlasdairStuart Excellent! 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com