Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Gotta listen to some audio this morning then move on to writing more Sisters of the Apocalypse. I've had worse days. ;) 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeArnzen: Baby names I'd like to see: Wolfpucker. Larva. The Singularity. Condominic. Peezus. Rot. Stretchmarkiemark. Zeppelin. Hau… 15 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: Jake Bible's Fighting Iron is out NOW! fb.me/15hBLoXnR 15 hours ago
- Hello, my pretties!!! https://t.co/2w3kS9YITq 21 hours ago
- @spiritualtramp Want, want, want... 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com