Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Thank you for the RTs, folks! They are noticed and very much appreciated. Need me to RT? Just let me know! 3 hours ago
- To join @sfwa or not join SFWA. That is the question. Hmmm... 3 hours ago
- Just finished proofing the audiobook of Z-Burbia 5: The Bleeding Heartland! Phew! Thanks to @ABWVoiceOvers for rockin' the mic! 3 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Break bit.ly/1C3vFle 6 hours ago
- Hear the dulcet tones of @ABWVoiceOvers narrate my Z-Burbia series! #ZRA #zombies bit.ly/1xXvOr5 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com