Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Listening to the Martin Denny Pandora station while I work on the Z-burbia TV pitch. Seems fitting. Suburban Americana at it's finest. 2 hours ago
- Yeah, it's morning, what of it? You wanna go, bro? YOU WANNA GO? 4 hours ago
- I'm one of the judges for the costume contest at this year's Asheville Zombie Walk! #asheville #Zombies ashevillezombiewalk.com/azw-2015/costu… 17 hours ago
- @pipsterb @SchoolOfMovies I'm a giver that way. 19 hours ago
- @NewCenturyShaw Subliminal message campaign of EVIL! 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com