Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good morning! Anyone out there experienced with building a hackintosh? Thinking of going for it. 1 hour ago
- Looky looky! Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-19I 13 hours ago
- RT @tiffanyreisz: Line-editing is fun. http://t.co/qmF4MTS9X3 14 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-19I 16 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: New Blog Post: The Black–22 - Download Now If you want a Q&A wrap-up show, please post comments on the site, my fa... ht… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com