Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The weird thing about writing middle grade fiction is that repetition is not always a bad thing. It establishes a pattern to the narrative. 52 minutes ago
- Z-Burbia 4: Cannibal Road! All your favorite post-apocalyptic characters, but now with MORE CANNIBALS! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-4-Can… 1 hour ago
- The Mega audiobook is stalking you! Swim faster! SWIM FASTER! goo.gl/0Ohjct 1 hour ago
- Thanks for the RTs, y'all! 3 hours ago
- Z-Burbia 4: Cannibal Road has hit the highway! Uh, that means it's out now. You can buy it. Do so. amazon.com/Z-Burbia-4-Can… 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com