Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Morning, y'all. Hope you slept well. For all you writers out there, give a shout out about your latest WIP. Whatcha up to? 2 hours ago
- RT @jasonspsyche: Join the @HorrorWriters Hangout Sunday March 8 4PM PDT w/ @johndixonbooks @PatrickFreivald @tonyahurley @jakebible http:… 2 hours ago
- @ScottEPond Word to that, my friend. 17 hours ago
- @ScottEPond Thanks, man. May not amount to anything, but things be moving in the right direction. Yikes! 17 hours ago
- Huh. Looks like I should seriously investigate finding an agent to represent my film/TV rights. Interesting. 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com