Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Got iTunes? Like podcasts about pro writing? Like rambling stories about mowing the lawn? This is for you! itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wri… 1 hour ago
- Writing In Suburbia, my pro writing podcast, is available on ITunes. Feel free to subscribe. DO IT NOW! itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wri… 4 hours ago
- Man, I just can't get over how cool these Travis McGee novels are. John D MacDonald was one sly son of a bitch of a writer. 6 hours ago
- In case ya missed it, I have a new podcast on being a pro writer while living the suburban life. Check it out. jakebible.com/2015/07/01/wri… 6 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: It's a myth you can't run a fair-paying fiction market anymore. @FiresideFiction @UncannyMagazine @LightspeedMag @apexma… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com