Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 42 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- 300 bit.ly/1wbgqC8 3 hours ago
- Stay up to date on what's what with Jake Bible Fiction. on.fb.me/1wVE07x 5 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley True dat. 22 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- They Said bit.ly/1KGHdks 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com