Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Want to know What's Up with Jake Bible Fiction? Subscribe to the blog or just swing by. jakebible.com/category/whats… 1 hour ago
- Free 100 word fiction every single Friday! But available every day of the week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 22 hours ago
- Home Owners' Associations & lawn maintenance. Yep, life hasn't changed much in the zombie apocalypse! Z-Burbia! amzn.to/1gNGEXn 1 day ago
- Two brothers. One alive, one dead. How will they survive the world they know nothing about? #YA #zombies bit.ly/16xh3tD 1 day ago
- Time to get my edit on. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com