Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @paul_e_cooley The love between a man and his eggplant is sacred, sir. SACRED! 2 hours ago
- New Release! Kaiju Storm Is Here! wp.me/pAwLz-16y 2 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley TOO LATE! 2 hours ago
- Good Morning, my dancing monkeys! NOW DANCE FOR DADDY! DANCE, YOU LITTLE POO FLINGING NIGHTMARES! (I probably shouldn't have more coffee) 3 hours ago
- The Americans audiobook! It's what's for Christmas! jakebible.com/audiobooks/the… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com