Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @JAHite Kill them both! KILL THEM ALL! 30 minutes ago
- @JAHite What? Where? As if ninjas weren't bad enough! 35 minutes ago
- NINJAS! RUN! 41 minutes ago
- I talk about toast and DragonCon in the latest Writing In Suburbia. Don't ask or over think it. jakebible.com/category/writi… 2 hours ago
- The latest episode of Writing In Suburbia has dropped! IN YOUR FACE! It dropped in your face. So in your face. jakebible.com/category/writi… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com