Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- So, if I was to do a writing podcast of just me chatting about being a pro writer, what topics would you like me to cover? 42 minutes ago
- Took a quick break from writing to rehearse what I'm going to read at World Horror Con. 10pm Thursday in the INNSMOUTH room! See ya there! 1 hour ago
- Not enough coffee, apparently. Not enough. 2 hours ago
- GOOD MORNING! HOW ARE YOU? I AM FINE! I AM DRINKING COFFEE! MMMMMMMMM! 5 hours ago
- RT @danharmon: Make sure you choose right. Make sure you shout and downvote and spit and bully and froth enough to get your favorite strang… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com