Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 1 hour ago
- Just wanted to say thank you to all my readers and fans. You guys make it all worthwhile. 2 hours ago
- @pnichman Yes. You should just move. Everyone should move! Join me! JOIN ME! 2 hours ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 3 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley @Balticon Mmmmm, eggplant mush... 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com