Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I think this latest novel is Aaron Sorkin meets Phillip K. Dick at Robert Heinlein's key party. Yep. Totally that. 2 hours ago
- Probably not enough coffee today. Probably. Probably means definitely, right? Like literally means figuratively now? 2 hours ago
- Can I capitalize on my Stoker nom to get a new agent? Should I even try? Hmmm... jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 12 hours ago
- Do I need an agent? Does a Stoker nom make it easier? I discuss this in the latest Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 15 hours ago
- RT @Pixelscroll: Free & Bargain #Kindle #Books for March 4th! @JosephRacconti @jakebible ow.ly/i/8SmtZ ow.ly/JVotG 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com