Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Mega audiobook is stalking you! Swim faster! SWIM FASTER! goo.gl/0Ohjct 2 hours ago
- @ChuckWendig You had it right the first time, dude. Always go with your first instinct. 7 hours ago
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the suburbs! Z-Burbia 2: Parkway To Hell audiobook is here! goo.gl/rOrrij 8 hours ago
- On first true family vacation ever, but wanted to stop in to Twitter and say THANK YOU for all the RTs and shout outs! Y'all rock! 10 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com