Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Never Stop bit.ly/1sveBor 1 hour ago
- Need a good horror novel for your young adult? Try Little Dead Man! #ZRA #YA bit.ly/1xXvxo0 3 hours ago
- RT @tabatt13: "As Big As Net Neutrality? FCC Kills State-Imposed Internet Monopolies" rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/sl… 14 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Exactly! I'm a rigger! 18 hours ago
- Did you read last night's drabble? No? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? jakebible.com/2015/02/27/fri… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com